Sunday, April 4, 2010

One Day

One day...

..I'll try that new recipe..
..I'll organise the kids bedrooms..
..I'll pop over with a thoughtful gift for my best friend..
..I'll finish that study I started 2 years ago..
..I'll start a vegie garden..
..I'll join the gym..


When I get the time..

..I'll start eating better..
..I'll plan an amazing craft day with my kids..
..I'll read that new book..
..I'll pamper myself..
..I'll help out at my kids school..

Is this you?? It's certainly me! The most common 2 phrases usually start with "When I get time.." or "I'd love to.." My reasons (read excuses) for not getting alot of things done come down to either not having the time or the inclination. My challenge to us all is to push through that fantastic procrastination tool of time & inclination and just do it anyway!

Since it's the Easter long weekend, it's been a great chance to tackle the growing list of things undone.

So, item one - Start a Blog - Check

I'll be back later to share more of the list which has moved from the ideas page to the completed page.

No comments:

Post a Comment