Friday, April 9, 2010

Fairy Spell

One of the presents I need to get ready for May is for a special niece of mine turning 8 years old. Miss J is into all things magical and whimsical. So as a part of her present I have made her this Fairy Spell.


I'm really happy with how it's turned out. I thnk it'd make a great little party favour for a fairy themed birthday.

You will need

1 small organza bag
1 small glass bead or gem stone (Wishing Stone)
1 small container, I used a lip gloss pot
Glitter in your chosen colour (Fairy Dust)
Ribbon
Cardstock to print your fairy spell.

Here is the Fairy Spell I created.

You can download it here

Simply place your choosen gem (Wishing Stone) in the bag along with a small pot filled with glitter (Fairy Dust). Tie the bag with some ribbon and attach the Fairy Spell Card. I've made a point of tying a very tight knot in the ribbon so Miss J can't access the pot of glitter without her mum's help. We all know how messy it can be in little hands!

1 comment:

  1. How do you become a fairy can you give a tutorial please and how did u get the fairy stones??????

    ReplyDelete