Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I Heart Cupcakes

I do, it's no secret. If I had my way, I'd own a cupcake shop and spend all day decorating and seeing people enjoy my delish sugar and butter filled creations! As I mentioned earlier, I like making them more than eating them. But I think that has come simply due to the hundreds I have come to eat in my time. Mid last year my obsession really started to take over. I bought my first edible cake topper printer, and fell in love! Between that and a piping bag, I'm in heaven.
So I'm clearly just an amature, I'm in awe of the beautiful cakes the professionals make. But one day (gunna..haha) I'll turn my passion into my income. But for now, it's my little way of spreading a smile to those I love. I find creating a batch of personal cakes for an unsuspecting friend a nice way to brighten their day. I work as a department manager in retail at the moment, and I also love creating a batch for my team's birthday's. Who wouldn't love their boss to make them cupcakes, right?! You find the event, I'll make the cakes!

Here are some that I've made recently


Would you like some cupcake with your chocolate?



My personal favourites...Vanilla Cream filled Chocolate Fudge Cupcakes with peppermint Buttercream

Cherry Ripe Cupcakes

These last 2 were made for a friend's baby shower...too cute.

2 comments:

  1. They are truely amazing. Maybe you like making them more than eating them because they are too beautiful to eat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are awesome!
    I wish I could make these!
    No way do I have the talent for it!

    ReplyDelete