Thursday, April 8, 2010

Gathering Inspiration

As I mentioned earlier, May is going to be crazy. I haven't made things any easier by approaching my boss to suggest we (read me) put together a little something for the mum's who work for us, just to recognise Mother's Day and say Thank you for working with us. Plus I got invited to attend a national conference for the company I work for which is yep, you guessed it, in May! So I've been busy blowing the dust of my craft collections and searching the internet for ideas. In my search I have come across some beautiful ideas that I had to share.

How utterly gorgeous is this spread!


It's a dessert table of homemade bath goodies. A gorgeous fat free dessert table! I never thought such a beautiful combination existed. You will find all the recipes for bath bombs, soaps, bath salts as well as beautiful downloadable labels.

One of the download is for a cupcake box template. This has made my world. It has so many wonderful uses! It's obviously great for cupcakes, but it's so versitile. You can add your own labels, fill it with rafia and then your special treats. The size is great. I've found often downloadable templates only give you a small box, but this is a great size.

Here is one a mocked up this morning.



I'll be sure to show you my finished results.

No comments:

Post a Comment