Sunday, April 4, 2010

It won't happen overnight, but it will happen.

I thought I’d share a classic example of needing the planet to align to allow time and inclination to join forces.

Last Easter I was a SAHM, so in theory I had an abundance of time. Let me re-phrase that, I didn’t have to work 40 hours outside the home, plus deal with 4 kids and running a home. I’m a self confessed cupcake-aholic. I love baking them and decorating them. Thankfully for my thighs, more so than eating them. In my net browsing for inspiration, I came across Bakerella and found these. They’re adorable. But I never got around to making them. Until 12 months later, when time and inclination have met. I made these yesterday and the kids loved them.


2 comments:

  1. Wow they look fabulous! Unfortunately I DO like to eat cupcakes, so they would go straight to my thighs!!!

    ReplyDelete